- Shared hosting means a number of users share one physical server.
- All performance resources on a physical machine (server) are shared. The RAM and CPU, the single Apache server, the single MySQL server and the single Mail server are on a shared basis.
- The server expenses are distributed equally among the users. Thus, Shared Hosting is the most affordable hosting service.
- The first greatest advantage of our shared hosting is lower price. The second great advantage is that all technical maintenance are carried out by us. Also, with any of ours Shared Hosting plans comes an easy-to-use web-based Control Panel. We have made creating your site,email accounts and adding database much easier.
- For almost all websites, shared hosting is the proper solution. Shared web hosting saves time and headaches because we take care of server’s maintenance.
Below you can compare our cheap shared hosting plans and select the one which best suits your needs.The longer the registration period is – the lower the price. We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our hosting plans, so there is no risk for you in purchasing something that you may not like.
To share a server is to share system resources with other users on one physical machine and therefore every user has some restrictions on their service. Although Shared Hosting is perfect for smaller websites if you prefer hosting that is more reliable, configurable, and not influenced by other users, you surely need a dedicated Virtual Private Server (VPS) or Semi-Dedicated Hosting.
If you would like to test our services then go for free hosting